Experience matters when it comes to working on Commercial Title Insurance. We have 30+ years experience with Commercial Transactions
Understanding the Process
These transaction types include; Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Multi-Family, Government Transactions and Complex Multi-Parcel Real Estate Transactions. From contract to close, we coordinate with all professionals involved in the transction, ultimately guiding our clients through to a successful close.
- Receipt of Agreement Terms.
- Accept and provide documented receipt as required by Sale Contract.
- Order Timely Title Commitment.
- Provide Title Commitement to; Seller, Purchaser, Respective Agents and Attorneys.
- Review Commitment for any Curative Matters.
- Order any payoffs for existing liens.
- Provide UCC Search as Requested.
- Provide proper documentation as they relate to any involved Entities in the Transaction.
- Timely prepare documentation for Seller’s and Buyer’s, as well as their respective Agents for approval.
- Coordinate any Settlements for Business Entities and Transfers of Real Estate.
- Close the transaction accordingly.
- Review all documents for Notarization and Proper Signatures.
- Disburse all funds in accordance with Settlement Statements.
- Timely transmit any loan documents to the Lender.
- Properly record the appropriate closing documents with the appropriate county and/or state authorities.
- Issue Owner and Mortgagee Title Insurance Policies with any necessary endorsements.