Here's why Realtors Refer Their Clients to us
WE MAKE IT EASY AS 1-2-3
Buyers need a Title Company that won’t just provide Escrow Services, but will help them get informed and protect their interests. A high quality Settlement Agent should have an attorney on staff who can provide legal advice and direction when purchasing a large asset. But still, we keep it simple:
1. Send us the contract and submit the escrow deposit. Once we receive the contract, we will order the title search, municipal lien search, survey (if required), and estoppel (if required).
2. While your client works with their lender to get loan approval and cleared to close, we will work to satisfy the requirements needed to clear the title. When title is clear and the lender is clear to close, we will prepare the closing documents and send them to you for review.
3. Ready to close? Good, we are too! It’s now time to schedule the closing. Have the buyer send a wire for the cash to close and come in to sign the closing documents. All that’s left is for your client to head to their new home, keys in hand, and a complimentary bottle of champagne for both of you!
In certain counties in Florida, Seller’s pick the Title Company. And in other counties, where the buyer picks, the Seller can still choose who they want to represent them and prepare their documents. So why choose us?
As a Seller, having attorney representation is helpful because the attorney can offer legal advise that a title company’s staff cannot offer. We employe an In-house Attorney, and his only responsibility is to ensure that our sellers are properly advised, their questions are answered, and they are protected.
After ensuring your clients protection, the most important thing for your seller is to close! There is nothing worse for a seller than taking their house off the market for several weeks only to relist it because it didn’t close. The way some Settlement Agents behave, you would think they get paid if deals DON’T close! We are aggresive, and so are our underwriters. We do the hard work, and we do it early in the transaction to ensure that the buyer closes according to the terms of their contract. Time kills deals, and we move fast!
Whether representing buyers or sellers, here’s what else you can count on us for:
- Timely Communication
- Meeting Deadlines
- Effective Coordination
- Overall High Quality, Professional Serivce
Want to see an approximate closing timeline? Check out an example on our homepage here.
DID YOU KNOW we also help you with YOUR marketing?
There are several ways we can help with your marketing:
- We can host or sponsor events with you
- We can introduce you to clients who call us directly
- We can help with printed marketing materials
- We can host social media skills marketing classes
- We have many other educational classes here
- Need something else? Contact us and let us know. We would be happy to help!